Sunday, September 11, 2011

stash report - week 37, 11 Sept 2011

I used a little bit of fabric from the stash to work on yesterday's Planet Patchwork Wonderful One-Day Mystery tablerunner.  I did not do all the cutting at once, so I still have some to count for next time I work on this.  Checking my stash report, this is the first entry into my spreadsheet since the end of July!  The only sewing I've done for a month has been things that were already cut out and counted - cupcake swap blocks, putting scrap binding on a quilted block, and the honey bun I counted earlier.

Next week's numbers will show some adds - I poked buttons at Z & S fabrics, who were having a wonderful one-day sale - Halloween and Christmas fabrics for pillowcases for the grandchildren.  I'll count those when they arrive in the mail.

Check out Judy's Patchwork Times to see how everyone else is doing this week.

So for this week's numbers:
In this week:                     0 yds
Used this week                 0.65 yds

In YTD:                          73.17 yds
Out YTD:                       48.74 yds

Net for 2011:                  24.43 yds Added