It's been about a month since my last stash report. In that time, I've made another quilt top - throw size. This one is also from a Kim Brackett book - the quilt is Summer Daze. Instead of the 30's fabrics she used in the sample quilt, I've used blues and greens. As soon as I finished piecing this one, I made a backing and got it loaded on the longarm - and it's sitting there still. Yesterday I got thread for quilting, so that will be today's project.
Other than that, not much sewing going on. I took my Babylock Unity in for a routine service a week and a half ago, and it's not ready yet. I thought I was being smart - taking it in before the day she does service work, to be gone while we were out of town, but alas, she didn't get to it. And no call after this week's service day, either. I could pull out the Featherweight if I really needed to stitch something, I suppose.
Friday I stopped and bought a few FQs of novelties to add to the tumbler quilt I'm making, and when I went in for thready yesterday, I added a few more. Yesterday morning, I started cutting those, will count that out when I get them all cut - probably later today.
In this week: 3.5 yards
Out this week: 0 yards
In since last report: 3.5 yards
Out since last report: 6.69 yards
In YTD: 12.79 yards
Out YTD: 39.44 yards
Net for 2016: 26.65 yards Used
Check with Judy at Patchwork Times to see how everyone else is doing so far this year.