Sunday, August 15, 2010

Stash report - 15 August 2010

Well, I did well on Friday using from stash to finish my Mardi Gras quilt, but then when I pulled out the blocks from the Judy Martin swap, I wanted to have something to integrate the whole into the borders, so I went shopping.

 In this week:  13.63 yds
Used this week:  3.14 yds
Net for the week:  10.49 yds added

In YTD:  75.13 yds
Used YTD:  29.79 yds
Net YTD:  45.35 yds added - not quite Busting stash, am I?
But I am finishing quilts, so I'm OK with that.




































































2 comments:

Charlene S said...

You are enhancing your stash and the economy while finishing quilts. You are doing beautifully.

Tamera said...

I think perhaps it just helps to keep track of your numbers. It helps you to make "informed" decisions, lol.