Sunday, November 13, 2011

Stash report - 13 November 2011

No fabric use this week, but I did do some sewing over the last couple of days.  I finished stitching down the binding on my leftover 4-patch posie/9 patch wallhanging.  And I finished 3 sides of the binding on my mittens quilt.  I may have time to finish that binding today, but will be spending most of the day putting on the Dancing with the Stars of the 'Burg show - a fundraiser for the Harrisonburg/Rockingham Child Daycare Center.

So that leaves my totals the same as last week:

Used this week:                 0      yds
Used YTD:                      52.20 yds

In this week:                      0      yds
In YTD:                           93.92 yds

Net for 2011                    40.72 yds added to stash

Check with Judy at Patchwork Times to see how everyone else is doing this week.

2 comments:

SpinningStar said...

Have fun with the dancing!

krisgray said...

The fundraiser sounds like a lot of fun!