Sunday, March 19, 2017

Stash Report - 19 March 2017

This week I finished three panel quilts to donate through the quilt guild.  We've been asked for small (~36 x 45) quilts for families to use for playing with their babies on the floor.  I found fairy panels on the clearance rack at one of the local quilt shops.  They've been sitting on the cutting table for a month or so.  Tuesday we had snow with ice underneath, so I took the day as vacation and got all three quilted.  Saturday, I trimmed them, and found a piece of backing cut-off in the stash that worked for binding.  All three are now ready to turn in at the next guild meeting.

Today, I pulled a couple of pieces out of the bag of greens from my mother and pieced them together as a backing for one of the tumbler tops.  That's pressed and waiting to be loaded on the longarm.

Stash report
Out this week          8.3 yds
In this week             0    yds

Out for 2017          16.3 yds
In for 2017              4.5 yds

Net for 2017          11.8 yds out

Linking with Judy at PatchworkTimes

No comments: