Sunday, July 11, 2010

Stash Report - 11 July

It's been a long time since I've done a stash report - or since I've posted at all.

I've been sewing this week, so have used up some fabric, but I did some buying as part of that.
On Monday, I bought 30's fabrics to be able to sash some swap blocks into a baby quilt top.  That got sashing and borders on Monday, then I used the rest of 2 of the fabrics to piece a backing and binding, so those are ready to quilt.
 Yesterday I also worked on my Shakespeare in the Park, and have finished the last few blocks and cut all of the setting triangles, so that was a little more stash used.

So the numbers stand here:
Added this week:  14.03 yds (a jelly roll plus several 30's cuts, and yardage for borders for a king-size quilt)
Added YTD:  58.51 yds

Used this week:  5.09 yds
Used YTD:  17.41 yds

YTD net:  41.10 yds ADDED

Since I haven't made any new tops, the only significant uses are for backs, and I need to do more of those....

1 comment:

Lori said...

Welcome back- At least you have an almost finish. I've been in a rut for a bit, but moving again :-)