Sunday, March 13, 2011

Stash report - week 11, 12 March 2011

I got to sew yesterday, and used from the stash.  I'm not counting the sashing for the Judy Martin quilt, because that was cut some time ago.  I used background fabric for the Cindy Carter Spring Mystery - and lots of nickels, which I won't count.

So for the numbers:

Used this week:     1.36 yds
Added this week:        0 yds

Used YTD:          21.73 yds
Added YTD:        11.00 yds

Net for 2011:       10.73 yds used

Check with Judy at Patchwork Times to see how everyone else is doing this week.

5 comments:

Jo said...

Good for you to get some sewing time in....Not much of that has been happening at my house.

Susan Torrens said...

Sewing is great therapy, so you need to find time, and give yourself permission.

Kathie said...

Wow you have not purchased much yet this year, great going.

Kate said...

Your in the black, which in my book is always a great report!

Katie Z. said...

Sewing from stash, even if you don't count it, is better than buying to sew and having to add to your "in" totals!