Sunday, May 8, 2011

Stash report - week 19, 8 May 2011

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms, and to my mother, in particular. 

Not much yardage used this week.  I finished the hand stitching on the binding for my UFO #1 yesterday, so that's now done and on my bed.  But all the fabric was counted for that already.
This morning, I made a snappy bag for my mom for Mother's day, so that's a yard out of the stash.  No fabric shopping trips this week, so I'm back to heading in the right direction.

In this week:               0      yds
In YTD:                    24.53 yds

Out this week:            1      yd
Out YTD:                 31.95 yds

Net for 2011:              7.42 yds OUT

Check with Judy to see how everyone else is doing this week.

1 comment:

Charlene S said...

Heading in the right direction is always a positive thing. But enhancing your stash is also positive.