Sunday, October 9, 2011

Stash report - week 42, 9 October 2011

I haven't done any stash reports for a  while, so this is a catch-up report.  I ordered Halloween and Christmas fabrics from Z&S when they had their sale in September.  It took a while for them to come in - I think they were overwhelmed with the number of orders they got :>

So last weekend I made 4 Halloween pillowcases - and, of course, two of the grandchildren wanted the same one, so yesterday I made another bat fabric pillowcase.  That's the sum total of my fabric in and out for the last month.

In this report:           16.25 yds
Out this report:         5       yds

In YTD                    89.42 yds
Out YTD                 53.74 yds

Net for 2011:           35.68 yds Added to stash

Check with Judy at PatchworkTimes to see how everyone else is doing. 

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

What a great Grandma to sew for the Grands!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I bet the pillowcases are adorable!