Sunday, October 16, 2011

Stash report - week 43, 16 October 2011

Wow - week 43. This year is certainly going by.  No sewing for me this week.  I had thoughts of getting into the sewing room yesterday, but they didn't pan out. 

This week, the pantograph I ordered for quilting my mittens UFO arrived.  It's snowflakes, and a more open design than some others I saw.  I want this quilt to stay softer, rather than having a lot of thread on it.  I don't know if I'll have a chance to get it loaded today or not.  We've got a trip to the pumpkin patch with the grandchildren planned for today.

My stash numbers for the year stay the same this week:

In this week:              0      yds
Out this week:           0      yds

In YTD                    89.42 yds
Out YTD                 53.74 yds

Net for 2011:           35.68 yds Added to stash


Check with Judy at Patchwork Times to see how everyone else is doing this week.

3 comments:

Jo said...

Enjoy the pumpkin patch...It sounds like a perfect things to do.

Kathie said...

I love the more open quilting also.

SpinningStar said...

Have fun looking for the Great Pumpkin! I've been seeing some great pumpkin recipes to try out... getting in the mood for the Halloween season

liz