Sunday, December 11, 2011

Stash report - 11 December 2011

No report for a couple of weeks because I hadn't done anything.  This week I was busy!  My fabric out is for backs for 2 quilts.  I had Tuesday and Friday as vacation days this week, and got 2 quilts from my UFO stack quilted!  Both still need trimming and binding, but I'm really happy with what I've accomplished this week.  Not sure if I'll have a chance today to get back up into the sewing room to make any binding, but that will go on next week's report if I do.

Numbers:
Added this week:              0 yds
Used this week:           6.03 yds

Added YTD:              94.47 yds
Used YTD:                59.23 yds
Net for 2011:             35.25 yds Added to stash

I'm pleased with my number used, given how life is going this year.  I haven't had as much time to sew as I had thought I would.  I'm hoping to be able to do some more sewing while I'm on vacation around Christmas time.

To see how everyone else is doing, check in with Judy at Patchwork Times.

No comments: