Sunday, April 15, 2012

Stash report - week 16, 15 April 2012

It's been a while since I posted a stash report.  Still no movement of the numbers since my last post.  However, I have done some sewing in the last couple of weeks.  I finished making the blocks today for my scrap stars quilt.  I even laid them out on the bed to decide placement, and they are now carefully stacked on my ironing board until my next chance to sew.

My other quilting activity has been to buy an Accuquilt GO cutter - it arrived 2 weeks ago; I've been working on cutting up the scrap bin.  So far, I have three dies - the one that comes with the GO (a 2 1/2" square, a pair of 2" finished triangles, and a 4 1/2" square), a 2 1/2" strip die, and a large (6") tumbler.  I've mostly been pulling the trimmings from quilt backs and cutting 2 1/2" strips.  I know I'll use those.  I'd like to make more quilts out of the Scrap Basket Surprises & Scrap Basket Sensations books (Kim Brackett).  They all use 2 1/2" strips.

The numbers:
In this week. 0 yds
Out this week. 0 yds
In YTD. 0 yds
Out YTD. 14.73 yds

Check with Judy at Patchwork Times to see how everyone else is doing this week.

No comments: