Sunday, April 29, 2012

Stash report - week 18, 29 April 2012

I've used some stash for cutting little baskets from the new die I bought last Saturday for my GO.  I've made 17 baskets so far, and yesterday cut out 18 more.  There may be some time for sewing some of those together a little later today.

Numbers:
Used this week:    1.62 yds
Used YTD:         16.35 yds

Added this week:       0 yds
Added YTD:              0 yds

Net for 2012:      16.45 yds used

Check in with Judy at Patchwork Times to see how everyone else is doing this week.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Wow nothing in for the first 4 months of they year. That's pretty good stash busting. Congrats!

DeeDee said...

Good job with your numbers. Scrap basket quilts are one of my favorite quilts. The accuquilt cutters are a real time saver. Thanks for sharing.