Sunday, August 12, 2012

Stash Report - 12 August 2012

It's been quite a while since I posted a stash report - or anything else, for that matter.
I have been sewing, though.  I finished the top for the 30's plaid Going My Way quilt I was working on in my last post.  I haven't found anything in the stash yet to make a backing out of, so that got folded and put in the flimsies drawer.

At my last trip to Cottonwood, I bought a pattern by Miss Rosie's Quilt Company - Double Duty.  It's a combination of log cabins and flying geese, all 6" blocks.  I pulled tans/beiges for the lights and blue/green/red for the darks - all from stash.  This morning, I finished piecing the blocks and cut setting triangles.  I need a chance to set up the design wall to lay these out - or it might fit on my bed.  So that accounts for the use since last report.

Still no fabric purchased this year.

On to the numbers:

Used this report:            9.39 yds
Used YTD:                  36.06 yds

Added this report:         0      yds
Added YTD:                 0      yds

Net for 2012:               36.06 yds BUSTED

Check in with Judy at Patchwork Times to see how everyone else is doing this week.




1 comment:

Cathy said...

I've made that Double Duty quilt. It is one of my favourites!! Looking forward to seeing pictures of yours.