Sunday, February 9, 2014

stash report - 9 February 2014

While I haven't been blogging, I have been doing a little bit of sewing.  I'm working on my "split 9-patch" UFO.  I can't remember where I originally saw the pattern for this - it's not a true split 9-patch because it has a full square in the center and uses 3 colors.  I'm making this as a Christmas quilt, so am working on enough squares to make it bed-sized.  The squares are only 6" finished, so it's gong to take a bunch.  So far, I have a little more than 60 squares. 

Since my last check-in, I've been cutting reds and greens from stash for the split 9-patch.  I have not yet bought any fabric this year. 

My numbers:

Used this report:           4.44 yds
Added this report:         0     yds

Used YTD:                   7.99 yds
Added YTD:                 0     yds

Net for 2014:                7.99 yds out

Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times.  Visit her to see how everyone else is doing this week.


4 comments:

DeeDee said...

Congrats on not adding to your stash!

Anonymous said...

Yay! 6 weeks into the year and no fabric purchases!

Beth in MN said...

Good job!! You have resisted buying fabric for six weeks. Wow --

Linda C said...

Thx for the ID of the block in a Bali Sea Star quilt I showed on my blog. It was made by one of the quilt group.

AND now I remember wondering about that block months ago when we pinned the top! Sometimes it takes longer to pull that stuff out of the memoery banks!

Replying here as you are coming back "no reply blogger"