Sunday, February 14, 2016

Stash report - 14 Feb 2016

A good week for the stash report.  Backings use a big chunk at a time, and I have two backings in this week's report.

First I made backing and binding for the Warm Wishes quilt last Sunday.  That quilt is finished.  Probably the first time I've made a quilt start-to-finish in one day (even if it is a baby quilt).

I pulled out a tan from one of the bags from my mom to back my braid quilt.  That quilt is now quilted and trimmed, waiting for me to make some binding.

Used this week:                6.46 yards
Added this week:              0      yards

Used YTD:                      29.39 yards
Added YTD:                      2.50 yards
Net for 2016:                   26.89 yards

So far it's continuing to be a productive year.

Linking to Judy at Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Congrats on the finish and on a really great stash busting effort in 2016.

Dar said...

Congratulations on two major finishes. I'm envious. Wish I had done the same. Great stash numbers for this year too. Go girl go!