Sunday, March 6, 2016

Stash Report - 6 March 2016

I've missed a couple of weeks of stash reports as I've had some busy weekends and not much sewing lately.

This week I did finish cutting out for my next lap quilt out of the Kim Brackett books - this one is Summer Daze.  It's in 30's and white in the book.  Mine is blues and greens, with off-whites as the background.  I bought a 2 1/2" strip pack (14 strips) of off-whites to use for background, and a few FQs to add to my greens and blues.


Numbers for this week:

In this week:             3.67 yards
Out this week:          2.64 yards

In year to date:         9.29 yards
Out year to date:     32.42 yards

Net for 2016:           23.13 yards OUT

Linking with Judy at Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

I've been wanting to make a blue and green quilt, I'll check out the pattern you are using. Thanks...

Dar said...

You are still using more than you have coming in, so I think your stash report looks good. Looking forward to seeing your new project.