Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year

Plus one.
It has been a hectic couple of days. Thursday was spent finishing the Christmas shopping - Christmas with my family is today. Then we actually went to a New Year's Eve party - I think it's about the first time we've done that since high school. We even stayed until after midnight (sleepy, sleepy). It was fun spending time and dancing with all of our friends.

Yesterday we met Meaghan and her family for lunch and to bring them their Christmas gifts (we usually spread Christmas over a couple of weeks). Mason is just getting so big!

And Paige is as adorable as she can be. (of course, I'm the grandma)!










I've got to start taking some of the pictures so that I have David with the grandchildren!


Today is Christmas at my mother's, and my sister and her husband and brother and his wife will be there, along with my niece. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.

No comments: