Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday stash report - week 4

I've been sewing this week, and expect to use more stash today as well, but here's my report as it stands right now.

Added this week:        7.95 yds
Added YTD:             21.45 yds

Used this week:          5.81 yds
Used YTD:                6.41 yds

Net this year:            15.04 yds in

Hmm - need to get back up to the sewing room.  I was sure I had used more than I added this week, but I haven't yet put one of the quilts on the frame that I bought backing for.  Maybe that should be today's project.

Check out Judy's blog for how everyone else is doing.

1 comment:

Kathie said...

Some weeks it does seem like you do a lot of sewing but not actually using up anything new. I also need to get on backings to make my numbers better for next week. Maybe it will make me get backings made quicker.

kathie In maryland