Sunday, February 19, 2012

Stash report - week 8 - 19 Feb 2012

Not much used this week.  Last Sunday I cut the binding for my moth wallhanging before we left for Richmond.  I still haven't made the binding yet; maybe today.

I did get about half the binding stitched down on the QOV last Sunday - and haven't done anything else with it yet.

Yesterday was a grocery shopping day - Costco and Food Lion - getting not only the weekly groceries, but things for a freezer cooking session to make taco meat, meatballs and chicken nuggets.  Yikes!  groceries keep getting more expensive.

Today's plan is to do the cooking and some laundry while that is going, then to go up and get the binding on the moth wallhanging, then figure out what to use for backing for my Sunbonnet Sue quilt.  That is this month's UFO, so I need to get going on it.  I want to start the quilting when I'm on vacation at the end of the week.

The numbers for this week:
Used this week:                     0.25 yds
Added this week:                   0      yds
Used YTD:                            7.95 yds
Added YTD:                         0       yds
Net for 2012:                         7.95 yds busted

Check with Judy at Patchwork Times to see how everyone else is doing this week.

4 comments:

Charlene S said...

Sometimes bindings take time. You are right groceries are getting expensive. Time for gardens.

DeeDee said...

You are doing great - 7 weeks and no new fabrics. Congrats!

Kate said...

Congrats on having almost 8 yards busted with no incoming. Pretty good for almost the end of February.

I need to get going on my February UFO too. Hope you find the right background.

Melanie said...

Your numbers look great! Good luck finishing up your February UFO!

I couldn't agree more about food prices! I feel like it goes up every week.

Have a great vacation!