Sunday, February 26, 2012

Stash report - week 9 - 26 February 2012

Another week with no fabric purchased.  It's been a quilty end of the week.  I took Thursday and Friday as vacation days to go to the Mid Atlantic Quilt Festival.  Thursday didn't work out because of things at work, but I did drive down on Friday.  Lots of gorgeous quilts.  I mostly took close-up pictures of quilting.  They always have lots of good vendors, but the only thing I bought was a set of prewound bobbins for the longarm.

Thursday, I did find something in the stash for backing my Sunbonnet Sue - the fabric used is for making the backing.  I got the quilt loaded on Thursday, then started quilting yesterday.  I got all the stitch-in-the-ditch done, and got the background fill done for one of the six applique squares.  I don't know if I'll get a chance to do any more quilting today, but will finish this one within the next week or so.  This is my #1 on my UFO list, so is the one for the February challenge at Judy's blog.

Numbers for this week:

In this week:                0      yds
Out this week:             2.67 yds

In YTD:                       0      yds
Out YTD:                   10.62 yds

Net for 2012:              10.62 yds busted

Check with Judy at Patchwork Times to see how everyone else is doing this week.

2 comments:

krisgray said...

WOW! You have great will power to attend a show and come with only thread - congrats! Can't wait to see your UFO on next week's report!!

Kathie said...

I can't believe you went to that show and only bought bobbins, I would have to leave all cash and credit cards home for that to happen.