Wednesday, February 1, 2012

UFO Challenge for February

I did finish my January UFO - early in the month.  For February, Judy has picked UFO #1.  For me, that is Sunbonnet Sue.  The top is completed, need to make a backing and get it quilted.  That won't happen for a little while, since I have my moth wallhanging (to be called Night Flyers) loaded.  I'm still having trouble with backlash in the bobbin, so need to either change the bobbin thread or get some bobbin washers, or something.  That will have to wait for an opportunity to go to the quilt shop.  Maybe Saturday afternoon, depending on how long the USADance board meeting goes. 

1 comment:

Lori in South Dakota said...

check your bobbin to see if its "out of round" Sometimes I drop a bobbin and then step on it--and it ruins the bobbin. Does the backlash thing. I use the thread left on them for piecing, but throw them when they're empty. Otherwise I forget and wind them again. And go through the same stuff again!