Sunday, March 4, 2012

Stash report - week 10 - 4 March 2012

I have done some quilting, but nothing new for the stash report.  I'll have some more used next week, since I made some binding this morning.

Yesterday, I finished quilting my #1 UFO, Sunbonnet Sue (supposed to be the February UFO, but you know how that goes).  I finished my #8 UFO (the UFO of the month for March) in January, so I'm using this month to catch up with February.

Sunbonnet Sue still needs to be trimmed and have the binding put on (that was the binding made this morning).  I also made and put on the binding for my moth wallhanging, so it's now ready for stitching down on the back.

I'm not using much stash so far this year, since I count my usage as I cut, and so far, I've been focusing on UFOs that were close to being done.  Once I'm out of tops ready to quilt, I'll have to start working with blocks again.

My unchanged numbers:

In this week:          0       yds
In YTD:                 0       yds

Out this week:       0        yds
Out YTD:              10.62 yds

Net for 2012:         10.62 yds busted

Check with Judy at Patchwork Times to see how everyone else is doing this week.

1 comment:

Ila K. said...

I think finishing quilting should give you bonus yards to deduct. Good job!