Sunday, June 3, 2012

Stash Report - 3 June 2012

It's been more than a month since I last posted a stash report.  Life continues to be hectic! 
I have done a little bit of sewing since my last report.  I've been playing with my GO and have put together 2 small quilts with my tumbler die, using up three pieces of yardage from the stash.  And have used a little bit for a few background squares for 6" applique hearts, which is an ongoing take-with project.  I use up nickle squares for the heart.  And that's about it as far as sewing goes since the end of April.    I did knit a shawlette using fingering weight yarn.  It's finished, but still needs to be blocked - I need to find someplace I can pin it out and leave it.

The numbers:

In this week:                    0 yds
In YTD:                           0 yds

Out this week:            0.19 yds
Out YTD:                 21.04 yds

Net for 2012:            21.04 yds busted.

Check with Judy at Patchwork Times to see how everyone else is doing this week.


No comments: