Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday morning progress report

Not a whole lot of progress for the weekend. I did get some small gifts made for my two Secret Santa swaps. I'm pleased with how those turned out. No pictures yet. I keep getting distracted with the computer. I start following links to blogs and just keep going. There are so many fun things that people are doing and writing about!

This should be a short work week. I'm scheduled to take Friday as a vacation day. I may look to see if I can work out taking Thursday off, as well. I have vacation days I need to take before the end of the year, and am running out of year. The LQS is having a longarm teacher in to give classes all week. Thursday she is doing a class on ruler work - that would be fun.

Off to work to start the new week!

No comments: