Sunday, January 9, 2011

Stash report - 9 Jan - wk 2

It's Week 2 of the new year for stash reporting.  It's been a good week for me.  I went to the LQS to buy thread, and saw the cutest print with the "Spot's Colors" group that would make a backing for the NYE mystery, but decided not to get that since I have enough left-overs from the front to piece a back.  I finished quilting my Quilt Bug New Years (2008?) mystery.  And I quilted and have the binding applied to my TQP Challenge quilt.  Today's sewing will be hand stitching the binding on the TQP Challenge quilt, and some applique hearts that are also on the UFO list - nice handwork for in the car.

So this week's report:
Purchased this week:                   0 yds
Used this week:                           1.79 yds
Purchased (gift in)YTD:               8 yds
Used YTD:                                   6.23 yds
Net for 2011:                                1.79 yds in


Go check with Judy L at Patchwork Times to see how everyone else is doing this week.

5 comments:

Kathie said...

Sounds like you have been very busy. It sure is a fun feeling when you accomplish so much.

Katie Z. said...

Kathie took the words right out of my... brain. You sound busy and productive! Great beginning to the year.

Joanne said...

It's funny but I struggle with piecing a back on quilts that are not scrappy. I guess it's just my excuse to buy backing fabric instead of going to the work of piecing it.

Angie in SoCal said...

Congrats on your finishes and your resistance to buying new fabric.

Melinda said...

Wow, you did have a good week.