Sunday, January 30, 2011

Stash report - week 5, 30 jan 2011

Not much sewing here this week.  I did get in some stitching time today.  Fabric used was for a block to contribute to a love quilt for a friend undergoing cancer treatment.  While I stopped by the LQS on my way home from work Friday, with the full intent of buying something bright and cheerful, I went home empty-handed.  I didn't see anything that had to come home with me.  And today, I decided not to take a trip across the mountain to the shop in Charlottesville - instead, I stayed home and sewed down the binding on the quilt I've been trying to get finished, while listening to the basketball game. 

Used this week:  0.25 yds
In this week:        0 yds

Used YTD:         7.76 yds
In YTD:              9.00 yds

Net for 2011:   1.24 yds IN

No comments: