Sunday, January 23, 2011

Stash report - week 4, 23 Jan 2011

My stash report was going to be nothing in/nothing out, but I went to the LQS yesterday to get fabric to bind the Quilt Bug mystery.   This was my first actual fabric purchase for the year (my other "add" was fabric gifted to me for Christmas). I got the binding cut and sewn on by machine, now that will be my hand-stitching project in the evenings for a while.

This week's report:
In this week:            1 yd
Used this week:       0.5 yd

In YTD:                   9 yd
Out YTD:                7.51 yd
Net for 2011:           1.49 yd IN

My numbers are still on the acquiring side, but I'm pleased with the amount I'm actually using.
Go by Judy's blog, to see how everyone else is doing this week.

4 comments:

Charlene S said...

As long as you are happy, that is all that counts really.

SpinningStar said...

I concur - as long as you are happy with the progress, it's good! Liz

Kathy said...

Any forward progress is good. As long as you are pleased, that is all that matters.

Sherry said...

I'm using the stash reports to keep me mindful of the purchasing I am doing. As long as you have plans for the new fabric I wouldn't be too upset.