Sunday, February 6, 2011

Stash report - week 6, 6 February 2011

I finally pieced the backing for my NYE mystery.  I cut up the blocks of the Spot Loves Colors panel and pieced them randomly into strips of the tone-on-tone red, green and blue left over from the top.  I also cut and prepared the binding.  The quilt is loaded on the longarm ready to be quilted.  I think I'm going to do a meander that is color words.  I need to look in my thread drawer to see what would be good for this.

As for my stash, I had a coupon from the LQS for fat quarters at a volume discount, so went in planning to get 20 fat quarters (at $1.50 each - good price).  But all they had were some blenders - the batiks weren't included in the special.  I had wanted to get some pretty prints.  So all I got was the batt I needed for my NYE mystery. 

This week's numbers:
In this week:                     0 yds
Out this week:                 2.13 yds

In YTD:                           9.00 yds
Out YTD:                        9.89 yds

Net for 2011:                   0.89 yds OUT - I'm actually in the "busted" category :>

Check in with Judy L to see how everyone else is doing this week.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Congratulations on being in the black this week!

Alycia said...

Whoo hoo - Good for you to be in the busted!!

Katie Z. said...

You're doing well!