Sunday, February 13, 2011

Stash report - week 7, February 13

I decided to start a new quilt yesterday, and used all stash for the top, so I my numbers are moving in the right direction.  I got Kim Brackett's new book, Scrap Basket Sensations - I like all the quilts in it.  The "Flowers for Nana Girl" reminded me of pansies - so I cut that from all purples for the flowers, and added yellow centers.  I used leftover sage greens for the background, and a dark green for the leaves.  All of the cutting was finished yesterday, and I got the blocks put together.  This morning I made the pieced sashing, and got the top put together.  Now I need to look in the stash to see what I can find for a border.  I have a top of pretty Johnny Jump-Ups.

My report for this week:

In this week:                    0 yds
Used this week:          2.78 yds

In YTD:                           9 yds
Used YTD:               12.67 yds

Net YTD:                   3.67 yds OUT

1 comment:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Nice Job!!! Bet it looks great!