Sunday, January 13, 2013

Stash report - 13 January 2013

No sewing so far this week.
I've done just a little bit of sewing so far this year - with 3 blocks done for my lifesavers block swap, and black Kona cut for several more.   That's used not quite 1/2 yard.
I haven't been in a quilt shop yet so far this year - too busy with other things.

While I haven't managed any sewing, I did start knitting a new pair of socks yesterday.  So far, sock one has the ribbing and about and inch and a half of stockinette stitch.

Stash report numbers:

In this week:                     0 yds
In YTD:                            0 yds

Used this week:                0 yds
Used YTD:                  0.47 yds

Net for 2013:               0.47 yds OUT

Check in with Judy at Patchwork Times to see how everyone else is doing on their goals.


1 comment:

Angie in SoCal said...

Hey, almost half a yard counts. Time for more next week.