Sunday, January 27, 2013

Stash Report - 27 Jan 2013

Yay!  I had a chance to do some sewing this week.  Last Sunday I cut out more blocks for the Lifesavers swap.  Over the course of the week, I've gotten all 24 blocks pieced - just need to press the last 2 seams on the blocks. 

Not sure what I'm going to stitch on next.  I might make a few more Lifesaver blocks to keep for myself.  Have to see if I have enough scraps left of the batiks I cut last week.

I resisted temptation this week, and didn't even go to the Annual Quilter's Sale yesterday at Patchwork Plus.  Thought about getting some more batik FQs since they would be on sale, but decided I didn't really need any more right now.

Numbers for the week:

In this week:                     0 yds
In YTD:                         6.5 yds

Used this week:             3.28 yds
Used YTD:                    3.96 yds

Net for 2013:                 2.54 yds ADDED.

I think I need to pull out my other Kona black/batiks swap blocks while I have the Kona on the cutting table and put together sashing for those.
Check in with Judy at Patchwork Times to see how everyone else is doing this week.

Connie in VA

No comments: