Sunday, June 5, 2011

Stash report - week 23 - 5 June 2011

This week I got the binding made and on for my Mexican Cross, so used a little more than 1/2 yard for that.  Then I went to the LQS for some neutrals to increase my variety.  I want to make more blocks for my Shakespeare in the Park to have it big enough for the bed.  I didn't have the time I expected for sewing yesterday afternoon, because I had to go in to work 3 hours before I had been planning to.....  but no work today, so I'll get in some sewing time.

I haven't decided if I'm going to go to the Quilters Unlimited show in northern VA today or not.  Depends on how caught up in sewing I get this morning.

For the numbers:
In this week:                  4.63 yds
Out this week:                0.56 yds

In YTD:                        29.15 yds
Out YTD:                     32.93 yds
Net for 2011:                 3.78 yds USED

so I still have a new reduction in stash.  I have vacation coming up in a couple of weeks, and expect to do quite a bit of sewing, so the numbers should get better then.  I'm more interested in using fabric than worried about buying fabric, so I'm happy with where I am.
Check with Judy to see how everyone else is doing this week.

No comments: