Wednesday, June 1, 2011

UFO number for June

Judy has drawn #8 for June. My #8 is my Shakespeare in the Park. Right now, I have all the blocks made for the twin size that is the way the pattern is presented in the book. I put it away at that point when I decided that I like it well enough to want to put this on my bed. So now I need to cut out and piece a lot more blocks. The good news is I have a week's vacation coming up later this month with only one day committed to something else. It would be really great to have most of the piecing done so this could be quilted that week. If DH really goes out riding somewhere for the weekend, I might get a start on that. Pulling those fabrics will also give me a chance to cut squares for my friend Marianne's ivory charms. That will follow putting the trimming, making the binding and putting it on to finish the Mexican Cross.

No comments: