Sunday, June 19, 2011

Stash report - week 25, 19 Jun 2011

I've had a productive week this week with my two vacation days. 
I made the three pillowcases for the grandchildren.  I finished the binding on my Mexican Cross - it just needs a label, which is printed out.  I finished my Inspiration Round Robin from several years ago - binding/hanging sleeve and label are all attached.  And I made a Jelly Roll Race quilt top (of course, I bought the jelly roll for that this week).

I did make quite a few purchases this week:  fabric for the pillowcases, there are leftovers from that.  Then the jelly roll (actually a Bali Pop), with some 1/2 yds and FQ of batik for my jelly roll quilt, and a honey bun because it was really the type of fabric I wanted and couldn't find in a jelly roll.  That will be turned in to something this coming week.

So my numbers are overall moving in the wrong direction, but I'm pleased with what I got, and am happy with my UFO progress so far this year.

Numbers:
In this week:              13.11 yds
Used this week:           6.17 yds

In YTD:                     56.54 yds
Used YTD:                42.43 yds

Net for 2011:             14.11 yds in


Check with Judy at Patchwork Times to see how everyone else is doing this week.

3 comments:

Kathie said...

Even when the numbers go in the wrong directon I think reporting weekly helps keep the purchases in check.

Amy said...

That's alright. You'll put the new fabrics to good use.

Katie Z. said...

Enjoy them, even if the purchases did send your numbers the wrong way!