Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 UFO Challenge

Well, I need to post my official list on the link-up with Judy at Patchwork Times.  I've numbered the top 12 things on my UFO list so I can keep track of them, but here's the list:
1  Sunbonnet Sue  - top finished, needs quilting
2  Jelly Roll 1600 - top finished, needs quilting
3  QOV mystery - needs borders
4  SITP - have the blocks pieced; deciding if I want to make it larger
5  Planet Patchwork mystery tablerunner - blocks at start of the day
6  Summer 2008 mystery - top finished, needs quilting
7  President's memory quilt - needs corners on the top
8  NYE 2008 mystery - binding in progress
9  Christmas stars swap blocks - blocks
10 Fractured mini - top finished, needs quilting
11 Colorwash wallhanging - top finished - needs quilting (may add applique first)
12 Moth wallhanging - needs borders

So for January, Judy picked #5 - and I've already gone up and put the blocks together and finished it!

No comments: