Sunday, January 1, 2012

UFO Challenge for January

Well, this is starting well.  Judy has picked #5 for the UFO Challenge for January.  I have the Planet Patchwork mystery tablerunner as my #5 for 2012.  That one should be pretty quick to finish up - I need to sash between the three blocks, then layer, quilt and bind.  I'll probably go up an work on that some in a few minutes.  I like easy starts for the year!

3:45 PM - no time like the present - I found an orange, sashed the three blocks, found a scrap of batting that was the perfect size, used the same orange for the back, and did a simple stitch-in-the-ditch quilting on the DSM.  I even folded the backing around to the front for a binding and machine stitched it down.  So I have my first finish of 2012!

1 comment:

Ila K. said...

Oh, Connie! You're setting the bar kinda high for the rest of us, aren't you?