Sunday, January 8, 2012

stash report - week 2, 8 January 2012

I actually have a little bit of fabric out for finishing my Planet Patchwork mystery tablerunner.  I made a trip to the LQS yesterday, but didn't buy a thing, just browsing.  I did spend time cleaning off my cutting table yesterday, so I may get some sewing in today.

the numbers:
In this week:         0      yds
Out this week:      0.46 yds
In YTD:                0      yds
Out YTD:             0.46 yds

Net for 2012:        0.46 yds busted

Check with Judy at Patchwork Times to see how everyone else is doing to start the year.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Looks like a good start to the year, especially if you went to the LQS and come home with nothing!

Melanie said...

What willpower! I don't know if I could browse in the quilt store and not buy! That's why I'm staying out of them!

Great start!

Lori said...

Great start of the year.

krisgray said...

Good for you! I'm not sure I could be strong enough not to buy something - lol.

Quiltsmiles said...

Nice Start for 2012! Your Number 5 is done too, Good for you. I'll be back to see your pictures. Jane