Sunday, January 15, 2012

Stash report - week 3, 15 January 2012

Nothing in, nothing out this week, but I did have a finish.  I count my fabric out of the stash as it is cut and incorporated into a project. 
This week, I finished sewing down the binding on a UFO mystery quilt, so that is my second UFO finish for the year.

Stash report:
In this week:               0   yds
Out this week:            0   yds
In YTD:                      0   yds
Out YTD:                0.46 yds

Net for 2012:  0.46 yds used.

Check in with Judy at Patchwork Times to see how everyone else is doing this week.

4 comments:

Angie said...

I also count as I cut; it is easier for me to keep track, as it may be months between cutting and finishing the binding.

DeeDee said...

Great job on finishing a quilt!

Melanie said...

Two UFOs down...Good for you!

Kate said...

Congrats on the two finishes. Nothing in is a good week too!